Hi, I'm Angus Nicolson. Welcome to my profile!
Angus Nicolson's Bio:
Angus Nicolson together with Sue Nicolson set up Nicolson Accountancy in 2094 and now run a practice with 20 employees, three offices and 2,500 clients across the whole of the U.K.
Our family are our cornerstone and summers for Angus Nicolson are struck off the calendar as we head away for family time together. It's not that we don't work during that time: it's that the family come first despite demands of work.
Angus brings a wealth of experience and knowledge in business and in the wider life, and his range of knowledge is vast.
- Accountant since 1988
- Business owner since 1990
- Councillor for 8 years
- Chaired Planning and Environment Committee on Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
- Managed the largest onshore wind farm planning application
- President KIMO - Local Authorties Environmental Organisation - representing 5 million voters
- Winner - Scottish Accountancy Awards 2012 & 2016
- Winner - British Accountancy Awards 2016
- Involved in US Real Estate for 8 years
Angus Nicolson's Experience:
Intentional president at KIMO - Local Authorities Environmental OrganisationMay 2012 - May 2014 | Across Europe
Represented 6 million European citizens across 14 counties to argue for Environmental issues at ministerial level. Represented KIMO at North Sea Convention arguing directly with ministers and EU Commissioner.
Councillor at Comhairle Nan Eilean SiarMay 1999 - May 2007
Director at Nicolson AccountancyOctober 2004
Angus Nicolson's Education:
Heriot-Watt University1980 – 1984Concentration: The Grassmarket and life
Angus Nicolson's Interests & Activities:
Tax planning, website design, travel, fine dining, nice wine, seo, family time and helping clients beat the taxman.